Just added to the archives: two pancake recipes we love (and they even have their own toppings, if you’re ready to move beyond maple), plus candy cane hot cocoa mix (I gave this as Christmas gifts last year and it was a big hit). Also, a super, duper easy bark recipe that tastes special (and looks super cute in cupcake liners).
And! Buttermilk caramel sauce, milk chocolate peanut butter balls, an amazing pie recipe (think Turkey Day!) and ridiculously easy (and cheap) flag placecards made with just crabapples, paper, and double-stick tape.
I know it’s a little early for Christmas stuff, but I just couldn’t resist.
- Pumpkin Pancakes with Buttermilk Caramel Syrup & Toasted Hazelnuts
- Homemade Candy Cane Hot Cocoa Mix
- Double Chocolate Salted Peanut Bark
- Applesauce Pancakes with Apple Cider Syrup
- Buttermilk Caramel Sauce
- Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
- Apple Cranberry Crumble Pie
- Cute Crabapple Place Cards
What’s this all about? Here’s an explanation.