White Bean & Kale Pesto Dip
Author: Kitchen Treaty
Recipe type: Appetizer
Yield: About 4 cups
- 3 cups white beans (cannelloni beans), cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup kale-walnut pesto (recipe follows)
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- In a 4-cup or larger food processor, pulse together the beans, pesto, lemon juice, olive oil, balsamic vinegar and 1/4 teaspoon salt until smooth.
- Add additional salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
- Garnish with finely chopped walnuts and a drizzle of olive oil, if desired. Serve with crostini, pita chips, or veggies for dipping.
Recipe by Kitchen Treaty at http://www.kitchentreaty.com/white-bean-kale-pesto-dip/