We’ve discussed before how turmeric is having a moment, though some might argue that the “moment” has been going on for thousands of years now in certain parts of the world.
Personally, I’m kind of (yes, newly) obsessed with the stuff and I’m always looking for new ways to try it. So I thought I’d assemble a collection of creative and tasty recipes with turmeric from food bloggers all over the Web. And so, here are a bunch of Tasty Turmeric Recipes! All kinds of different ways to eat or drink this inflammation-fighter.
- Baked Turmeric Falafel with Cilantro Tahini Sauce – The Plant Philosophy
- Indian-Spiced Roasted Vegetables – It’s Yummi
- Turmeric-Roasted Cauliflower – Reluctant Entertainer
- Healing Turmeric Lentil & Farro Soup – Life Is But a Dish
- Indian Eggplant Potato Curry with Turmeric Split Pea Rice – Eats Well with Others
- Vegan Tomato-Turmeric Cabbage Stew Recipe – Cooking on the Weekends
- Turmeric Tofu Scramble (2 Ways) – Hey Nutrition Lady
- Golden Turmeric Latkes with Applesauce – Eating Well
- Homemade Mild Curry Powder – Rachel Cooks
- Golden Milk Ice Cream – Minimalist Baker
- Dark Chocolate Golden Milk Macaroons – Minimalist Baker
- Blood Orange Turmeric Upside Down Pound Cake – Cooking on the Weekends
- Citrus Turmeric Shots – The Plant Philosophy
- Turmeric Ginger Lemonade – Cotter Crunch
- Orange Ginger Turmeric Lassi – The Roasted Root
- Carrot Orange Turmeric Steamer (or Chiller) – Healthy Slow Cooking
- Turmeric Tea – The View from Great Island
- Golden Milk Latte – Popular Paleo
- Vanilla Turmeric Tea Latte – Kitchen Treaty
- Beet Turmeric Mango Smoothie – The Roasted Root
- Anti-Inflammatory Lemon Turmeric Tonic – Tasting Page
- Sweet Turmeric Twister – Tried and Tasty
- Mango Turmeric Sunshine Smoothie – Hey Nutrition Lady
That’s it! What are your favorite turmeric recipes? Share in the comments below!
Turmeric Recipes for More Golden Goodness in Your Life
- Coconut milk
I love the diversity! Both sweet and salty recipes that will warm you up! Thanks for sharing all of those treasures.
What a gorgeous round up Karen — I’m going to share, and thanks for including me!
Thanks so much! You are actually the one who turned me on to golden milk a few months back. 😀
im currently obsessed with turmeric flavored things..i did make golden ice cream from dana’s blog, which was ahmazing..and ended up making popsicles using same concept. i will definitely be checking out other ideas
That golden milk ice cream is amazing, right?!
Turmeric is one of my healthiest spices now comes in a huge variety of tasty recipes. It is time to enjoy it even more. Thanks a lot for a great collection. Debbie
My 2 1/2 year old loves this smoothie and drinks half of mine every morning. Should I worry about him drinking this daily? (I’m not sure if the medicinal properties may be detrimental for a toddler?) Thanks for this great recipe!
I love your site; wonderful recipes. Just what I needed to enter more into plant based eating for the whole family and also menu planning for an upcoming yoga retreat. You are helping people eat well and consciously; thank you.
Thank you so much, Alison! Happy New Year! 🙂