Chocolate and strawberries. Strawberries and chocolate. A natural pair. MFEO. Peas in a pod. And perfect for today.
I think you’re looking at the perfect breakfast to whip up for your Valentine this morning. Or any morning, really. It’s chocolatey – oh, so chocolatey – but it also boasts a nice, big dose of healthy, juicy strawberries along with vanilla yogurt, a little orange juice, and a dash of vanilla.
It tastes just like a chocolate-covered strawberry. Just, you know, one that you drink with a straw.
I think I’m in love.
Chocolate Strawberry Smoothie
- 1 1/2 cups fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup lowfat vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth. Pour into glasses and serve with a straw.