Gift Ideas for Coffee Lovers
I am borderline obsessed with coffee – actually, scratch the “borderline.” Just plain “obsessed” is accurate.
So I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed assembling this 2016 holiday gift guide with loads of gift ideas for coffee lovers. We own and love many of these, and I oh-so heartily covet the rest of them.
Let’s get buzzing! Here are 20 Gift Ideas for Coffee Lovers.
- Hydroflask keeps coffee warm for hours
- Natural Life monogram coffee mug says “I am grateful for …” on the inside – so sweet
- Caffeine molecule necklace in rose gold
- Frank body coffee scrub
- Handknit Chemex coffee carafe cozy
- Contigo Travel mugs are what we have used for years and they’re the BEST – the spillproof design keeps coffee airtight and hot for hours
- Porcelain coffee filter bowl
- Breville electric milk frother
- “coffee” mug tells it like it is
- Pour-over copper kettle
- AirScape Coffee Bean Canister keeps coffee beans airtight
- “Wake up and smell the coffee” art print perfect for the coffee station
- “I Take My Coffee with More Coffee” T-Shirt
- Cherry wood “But First, Coffee” engraved coasters
- Fiesta Java coffee mug a more robust version of the classic, unparalleled Fiesta mug, perfect for big ol’ cups of joe
- “Coffee cup” handblown glass ornament
- Porcelain coffee filter stand for organizing that unwieldy pile
- Crescendo Dot coffee spoons
- Graham & Brown Coffee Shop wallpaper
- Chemex handblown cream & sugar set