This year I’m sharing a couple of gift guides to help you with your holiday shopping list! These are so fun to create because I basically get to shop and call it work. 😉
Here’s the first, a holiday gift guide for vegetarians and vegans. Hey, vegans and vegetarians like awesome gifts too! How about going out on a limb and thinking plant-based for your beloved vegans and vegetarians this year? For this gift guide, I gathered a variety of vegan vittles, from kitschy (avocado toast Christmas ornament WHAT) to kitchen essentials for whipping up vegan deliciousness (Vitamix & Microplane, I’m looking at you!)
Read on for 15 Gift Ideas for Vegetarians and Vegans!
- Hand-thrown stoneware “vegan” sandwich plates
- Avocado toast glass ornament MUST HAVE
- Swell Waikiki stainless steel water bottle pretty in plants
- Vitamix Pro blender, a splurge they will use every. day.
- People I’ve Loved “Plants” print
- Onion art print
- French Kitchen marble mortar & pestle for spices and pestos
- Microplane zester for nutmeg, citrus zest, ginger and more
- Moosewood cookbook, the quintessential vegetarian (but not vegan) cookbook (and the first one I ever bought!)
- Nutritional Yeast jar because this magical ingredient deserves a special spot
- Write ’em a sweet note on this “You’re My Favorite Vegan” greeting card
- A sunny yellow lemon squeezer that gets every drop out
- Every Day I’m Brusselin’ T-shirt makes me giggle every time
- Botanica Envirosax are the best grocery sacks EVER. This series shows off the plant love.
- Oh She Glows Everyday cookbook, a brand new vegan cookbook from the talented blogger behind Oh She Glows
Some of these links are affiliate links, which means if you make a purchase, I will receive a small percentage of the proceeds. And then I can buy myself an avocado toast ornament and my life will be complete! 😉