Liquor and Nutella? Well, why not?
I mean, heaven knows how much we desperately needed yet another sinful, scrumptious way in which to enjoy everyone’s beloved Nutella. How about a Nutella mudslide to fill the (non) void?
This is the mudslide to beat all mudslides. If there was a mudslide showdown – a Mudslide Challenge if you will (and I would be first in line to participate in such a glorious thing) – this mudslide would get first prize. Rich, creamy, decadent. Chocolate and hazelnut. Baileys and Frangelico. Cream and Nutella. Happiness and light.
So, yes. Yes, absolutely: liquor and Nutella.
I mean, if you’re going to indulge, indulge.
This rich, creamy, chocolate-hazelnut cocktail tastes just like a milkshake. Careful; it might be a little *too* delicious.
- 1 tablespoon Nutella
- 2 ounces half-and-half
- 2 ounces Frangelico liqueur
- 2 ounces Baileys Irish cream
- Fill a glass with ice cubes.
- Stir together the Nutella and half-and-half for about a minute or until the Nutella is dissolved. If the Nutella isn't dissolving, microwave the Nutella and half-and-half for 10-20 seconds then stir again; that should do the trick.
- Add Nutella/half-and-half mixture to an ice-filled cocktail shaker. Pour in the Frangelico and Baileys. Shake for about 10 seconds and pour into the glass with ice cubes and serve with a straw.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you click on a link and make a purchase, I may receive a portion of the proceeds. More about this here.