And just like that … it’s Christmas time! The most wonderful time of the year – for real.
I have a confession to make. I am a Black Friday shopper. One of those crazy people out there shoving and pushing – yep that’s me. Okay, so I don’t shove nor do I push – and I’ve never actually witnessed it. In fact, Black Friday shoppers, in my experience, are a rather jovial bunch, clutching our venti coffes as we embrace the madness and smile all the way.
Note that I don’t shop Black Friday at Walmart. Things might be different there.
Anyway, here are the fun bits and bites I’ve been obsessing over this week!
- Cranberry Cookie Bars – another use for leftover cranberry sauce. Yes please!
- We ARE making these DIY Festive Christmas Tree Mugs.
- I can never turn down a good brussels sprout, and this combo from Pure Ella with chickpeas and caramelized onions is definitely on the good side.
- I am all over the creamy goodness of this vegan butternut squash risotto from The First Mess. Farro is all sorts of amazing.
- Oh please oh please oh please let me have leftover brussels sprouts so I can make this spaghetti.
- More leftovers from The Kitchn: Stuffing Fritters with Cranberry Jalapeno Sauce. Mama.
- Oh and ALSO … Leftover Cranberry Sauce Coffee Cake from How Sweet It Is. YES.
I hope you have a wonderful long weekend with family and friends. And now I’m off to SHOP!