This Week’s Bits & Bites
^^This is what happens when you let your 4-year-old help style your lasagna photos. 😀
Hello and happy Friday! Here it’s sort of agghhh … I’m still coming down from the craziness of Thanksgiving, and admittedly feeling a little overwhelmed by the fact that the holiday madness has only really just begin.
As a family, we have a lot of fun planned over the next few weeks and I plan to take a bit of time off to relax (as much as possible), recharge, and enjoy our little family over the holidays.
I have a few recipes (like lasagna!) all ready to share over the course of the month and of course I will still be posting my weekly Bits and Bites, so it won’t be silence around here or anything, but I definitely won’t be as prolific as I was in November. I always have SO MUCH I want to share in November! (Speaking of SO MUCH to share, I’m already working behind the scenes on developing a ton of hearty, healthy recipes come January, so stay tuned.)
Meanwhile: carbs! I’m taking a Holiday Bread Workshop at my local grocery store and it is a lot of fun. Last night I made a braided bread with cherries and almonds and I am so proud of how it looks that I hated the idea of cutting into it. I got over my pride. Tonight we will make Italian Panettone and German Stollen and I am totally going to feel like a bread boss!
Meanwhile, here’s what I’m loving the looks of this week.
- Two words: Gingerbread Waffles.
- Pumpkin & Chocolate Layer Birthday Cake from Occasionally Eggs. Beautiful!
- Oh and Gingerbread Cake with Caramel Cream Cheese Buttercream from Half Baked Harvest. So festive!
- Garlic & White Wine Pasta with Brussels Sprouts from Minimalist Baker. Mouth. Watering.
- Cardamom-Spiced Stained Glass Cookies from Joy the Baker. Pretty!
- And Mediterranean Pull-Apart bread, also from Joy the Baker. 😮
- Candy Cane Nog Holiday Matcha from Healthy Happy Life. So pretty, totally vegan, looks delicious, basically I’m in love.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you click on a link and make a purchase, I may receive a portion of the proceeds. More about this here.