I’ve been a little into grilled cheese lately.
Oh, who am I kidding. Lately? Like I’ve ever not been into grilled cheese. Except that I actually usually called them toasted cheese sandwiches, but that’s a conversation for another day.
Because today, I’ve got a round-up of the cheesiest, butteriest, meltiest, and most creative grilled cheese sandwiches I’ve seen lately. Let’s dive in, shall we?
(Man. I’m hungry.)
Ready to drool?
Here we go …
- Greek Grilled Cheese from We Are Not Martha
- White Pizza Grilled Cheese from Kitchen Treaty
- French Onion Grilled Cheese from Annie’s Eats
- BBQ Chicken Grilled Cheese from The Little Kitchen
- Parmesan-Crusted Pesto Grilled Cheese from Two Peas and Their Pod
- Roasted Garlic & Gruyere Grilled Cheese from Raspberri Cupcakes
You Ate What?
This combination is just so crazy it just might work.
- Dill Pickle Grilled Cheese from BS in the Kitchen
Creative doesn’t even begin to cover it.
- Egg-in-a-Hole Grilled Cheese from A Cozy Kitchen
Hot Hot Heat
- Creamy Chipotle Pesto Grilled Cheese from Mother Thyme
- Jalapeno Popper Grilled Cheese Sandwich from Closet Cooking
- Grilled Hatch Chile Pimento Cheese Sandwiches from Confections of a Foodie Bride
WAY Over the Top
Oh. Oh my.
- Mac & Cheese Grilled Cheese from Endless Simmer
- Roasted Tomato Caprese Grilled Cheese with Balsamic Glaze from How Sweet Eats
There’s Fruit in my Sandwich!
A touch of sweet? Yes, please.
- Grilled Goat Cheese Sandwich with Honey-Roasted Grapes and Walnuts from Bake Your Day
- Apple Cheddar Grilled Cheese from The Curvy Carrot
I’d end any meal with these. Or start any meal with these, for that matter.
- Biscoff Banana Grilled Cheese from Bake Your Day
- Strawberry & Nutella Grilled Cheese from Melissa’s Cuisine
Do you have a favorite grilled cheese sandwich? Add a comment and share!
Wow – what a mouthwatering round-up! Thanks for the shout-out to Framed Cooks, and I’ll definitely be trying some of these. 🙂
My pleasure! I’m so intrigued by the combo of rosemary and apple butter.
By the way, your header image? Best. Ever. 🙂
Thanks for linking up my mini grilled cheese and what a fun post…now I know where to come to find some grilled cheese inspiration!
Of course! Your mini grilled cheese sandwiches are the cutest ever.
This is awesome. I adore grilled cheese. Great list! And thanks for linking to my Biscoff grilled cheese! 🙂
Thanks, Cassie, and my pleasure!
I want to try all of these! They sound amazing. Thank you for featuring my waffle grilled cheese.
A waffle grilled cheese sandwich is truly inspired. By the way, I think “Pardon the Dog Hair” is the best blog name ever; probably because I can relate!
Well, this page is definitely bookmarked. All of these recipes are amazing! Our fave grilled cheese is with yellow American (Boar’s Head preferably) on the best wheaty chewy bread that’s available, browned up with butter. When it’s golden, take it off the heat and add sliced tomatoes, pickled jalapenos (Merzetti’s mild), and sliced avocado. Sub-lime!
Oh my goodness, Marla! My mouth is watering.
Thanks for including my recipe from TheVintageMixer! What a great list to start the fall. I think I may need something melty and gooey today!!
Love this round-up! Thanks for including my Virginia Grilled Cheese, Kare. So many great ideas here! I’ve def bookmarked this page.
Thank you very much for the mention of GrilledShane’s Fried Egg & Avocado Grilled Cheese in such a great, delicious list. Isn’t the grilled cheese such an amazing and versatile sandwich? Yum! Long live the grilled cheese…
Thank you so much for including my grilled cheese! So sweet of you 🙂
Pingback: Chipotle Butternut Squash & Pepper Jack Grilled Cheese | Kitchen Treaty
love all your grilled cheese sandwiches…have been trying to duplicate the grilled cheese from Mimis….can you be of any help on that