I’ve been a little into grilled cheese lately.
Oh, who am I kidding. Lately? Like I’ve ever not been into grilled cheese. Except that I actually usually called them toasted cheese sandwiches, but that’s a conversation for another day.
Because today, I’ve got a round-up of the cheesiest, butteriest, meltiest, and most creative grilled cheese sandwiches I’ve seen lately. Let’s dive in, shall we?
(Man. I’m hungry.)
Ready to drool?
Here we go …
- Greek Grilled Cheese from We Are Not Martha
- White Pizza Grilled Cheese from Kitchen Treaty
- French Onion Grilled Cheese from Annie’s Eats
- BBQ Chicken Grilled Cheese from The Little Kitchen
- Parmesan-Crusted Pesto Grilled Cheese from Two Peas and Their Pod
- Roasted Garlic & Gruyere Grilled Cheese from Raspberri Cupcakes
You Ate What?
This combination is just so crazy it just might work.
- Dill Pickle Grilled Cheese from BS in the Kitchen
Creative doesn’t even begin to cover it.
- Egg-in-a-Hole Grilled Cheese from A Cozy Kitchen
Hot Hot Heat
- Creamy Chipotle Pesto Grilled Cheese from Mother Thyme
- Jalapeno Popper Grilled Cheese Sandwich from Closet Cooking
- Grilled Hatch Chile Pimento Cheese Sandwiches from Confections of a Foodie Bride
WAY Over the Top
Oh. Oh my.
- Mac & Cheese Grilled Cheese from Endless Simmer
- Roasted Tomato Caprese Grilled Cheese with Balsamic Glaze from How Sweet Eats
There’s Fruit in my Sandwich!
A touch of sweet? Yes, please.
- Grilled Goat Cheese Sandwich with Honey-Roasted Grapes and Walnuts from Bake Your Day
- Apple Cheddar Grilled Cheese from The Curvy Carrot
I’d end any meal with these. Or start any meal with these, for that matter.
- Biscoff Banana Grilled Cheese from Bake Your Day
- Strawberry & Nutella Grilled Cheese from Melissa’s Cuisine
Do you have a favorite grilled cheese sandwich? Add a comment and share!