25 Easy & Hearty Vegetarian Slow Cooker Dinner Recipes
I don’t know if it’s because I have a kid now or what, but August isn’t quite the uber-lazy hazy summer extravaganza that it used to be. As soon as July closed up shop, my thoughts turned involuntarily to fall, fresh starts, back-to-school, and getting organized. I’ve been wanting to stock my freezer with easy dinners, and – yep – I’ve been thinking about all the wonderful ways in which I’m going to harness my Crock Pot come fall.
Let’s be honest, though – I never really put the slow cooker away. We’ve been enjoying Crock Pot casseroles, stews, sauces, sides – even cake! – all summer long. It’s the perfect summer appliance – no laboring over a hot stove in an even hotter kitchen. And then there’s the ever-awesome “dinner’s ready yet I hardly lifted a finger” aspect we all love about slow cookers.
Sometimes, though, it can be a bit of a challenge to come up with satisfying, wholesome, and easy vegetarian slow cooker recipes. But I asked some of my blogger friends for some ideas, and they had a ton. And then I went out and visited a few more of my favorite blogs and found some great ideas, as well. Plus, you know I had to include some of my very own favorite go-to recipes too.
And so, here are 25 Easy & Hearty Vegetarian Slow Cooker Dinner Recipes for you to try now, this fall, and all year long. It’s a dinner extravaganza!
- Slow Cooker Mexican Casserole – Amuse Your Bouche
- Crock Pot Veggie Lasagna – Weelicious
- Easy Slow-Cooked Macaroni & Cheese – Lynn’s Kitchen Adventures
- Layered Vegetable Crock Pot Casserole – Happy Healthy Mama
- Crock Pot Barley & Bean Tacos with Avocado Chipotle Cream – Cookie Monster Cooking
- Slow Cooker Vegetarian Stuffed Bell Peppers – A Year of Slow Cooking
- Slow Cooker Red Lentil Dal – Cafe Johnsonia
- Slow Cooker Red Lentil Curry – Dizzy, Busy, and Hungry
- Spicy Black Beans & Tomatoes – Budget Bytes
- Slow Cooker Frittata with Artichoke Hearts, Roasted Pepper, & Feta – Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Slow Cooker Vodka Pasta Sauce (to serve over pasta) – The Frugal Foodie Mama
- Slow Cooker Tomato Sauce with Fennel (serve over pasta or zucchini noodles) – Cafe Johnsonia
- Slow Cooker Corn & Red Pepper Chowder – Oh My Veggies
- West African Sweet Potato and Peanut Stew – Seasonal & Savory
- Chipotle Black Bean & Quinoa Crock Pot Stew – Tasty Yummies
- Chard, Lentil & Potato Slow Cooker Soup – Oh My Veggies
- Slow Cooker Butternut Squash Coconut Chili – The Fig Tree
- Hearty Slow Cooker Bulgur Chili
- Slow Cooker Red Lentil, Chickpea, & Coconut Soup
- Crock Pot Black Bean & Brown Rice Soup
- Crock Pot Buffalo Cauliflower Chili
- Easy Celery Rice Soup (see vegetarian and slow cooker options) – Farm Fresh Feasts
- Crock Pot Cauliflower Sweet Potato Bisque – Yes, I Want Cake
- Slow Cooker Vegetarian Lasagna Soup – Foodie Crush
- Fire-Roasted Slow Cooker Chili – Beard & Bonnet
And that’s a wrap!
Do you have a favorite easy and hearty slow cooker vegetarian recipe? Share and/or link up in the comments below. Happy Crock Potting!
This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you click on a link and make a purchase, I may receive a portion of the proceeds. More about this here.