Remember Coke Floats? Throw a couple of scoops of creamy vanilla ice cream into a tall glass, pour Coca-Cola over the top, delight at the foamy concoction that emerges, and then go at it simultaneously with a spoon and a straw?
Floats are pretty much one of the best inventions ever. Yet somehow I always manage to let years pass in between enjoying them. Maybe not now, however. This Coke Float Cocktail isn’t actually a float, per se (it doesn’t have ice cream, and it does have vodka) but it certainly boasts all the flavors you remember.
Vanilla, cream, Coke, and whipped cream vodka. Served over ice. Slurped immediately.
The coolest thing about this drink, other than the fact that it’s delicious, of course, is that the Coke and the whipping cream, when combined, foam up just like the real thing.
Coke Float Cocktail
- 1 1/2 ounces whipped cream vodka
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup Coca-Cola
- Fill a tall glass with ice. Pour in the heavy whipping cream, vodka, and vanilla extract. Stir. Carefully pour in Coca-Cola (mixture will foam up a bit).
- Stir and serve with a straw.