Are you always on the hunt for quick, easy, and healthy vegan dinner recipes? Me too! That’s why I decided to gather this collection of fresh and delicious vegan recipes that take 20 minutes from start to finish.
This list assumes you don’t have anything already prepped and in the fridge – no leftover brown rice or quinoa, say – though a world of fast-dinner possibilities opens up when you do! A couple of the recipes do rely on ready-made, store-bought items like pizza crusts, tortillas, and vegetable broth. But for the most part, we’ve got from-scratch goodness right here, on the table in 20 minutes flat. Or less! A busy plant-based eater’s dream come true.
- Beans & Greens Tacos (pictured above)
- Guacamole Tacos with Southwestern Veggie Salsa – Peas & Crayons
- Raw Rainbow Tacos with Almond Butter Sauce – The Plant Strong Vegan
- Vegan BLTT (Barbecue Sauce, Lettuce, Tomato, & Tofu Sandwiches) – Amy’s Healthy Baking
- Smoky Tofu, Lettuce, & Tomato Sandwiches
- Hummus, Avocado, and Roasted Red Pepper Gyros
- Grilled Peach Sandwich with Basil & Thai Peanut Sauce – Connoisseurus Veg
- Two Easy Vegan Pizzas Under $15 – Namely Marly
- Drunken Noodles with Tofu & Peppers – Joanne Eats Well with Others
- 20-Minute Sriracha Lime Creamy Cashew Fettucine – Half Baked Harvest
- Quick Cabbage Soup – Cook the Story
- Easy Vegetable Soup in 15 Minutes – Cook the Story
- Jamaican Sweet Corn Chowder (could use frozen corn) – Seasonal & Savory
- One-Pot Spiralized Zucchini Noodle Soup – Peas and Crayons
- Spiralized Cucumber Salad with Strawberry Chia Seed Vinaigrette – Food. Faith. Fitness.
More Gorgeous Grub
- Spicy Asian Slaw Summer Rolls – The View From Great Island
- Black Bean Salsa Stuffed Sweet Potatoes – The Lemon Bowl
- Avocado, Kale, & Tofu Scramble – Namely Marly
But Wait! There’s More…
How about a couple of three-minute mug cakes? I couldn’t resist.
- Easy Vegan Peanut Butter Mug Cake
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Mug Cake – Connoisseurus Veg
Now go enjoy the rest of your evening – you’ve probably still got a lot of it left!
Thank you so much for this! I am moving more towards a plant based diet, and this really helps me out!
Thank you so much for this wonderful list I have shared with my FB community page “Super Quick Plant-Based Recipes”. They will love these AND your site!