30 Vegetarian Thanksgiving Leftover Recipes
One frustration plagues me when scouring the net for Thanksgiving leftover recipes. It’s the turkey, man. We get it! There are tons of delicious recipes for leftover turkey! But that’s not what I’m after!
I’m a vegetarian, so I don’t eat turkey. Even if I did, what if all the turkey was, well, gobbled up? And instead, I had a 7-quart Le Creuset pot half-full of leftover stuffing taking up an entire shelf in my fridge? Or a giant jar of homemade cranberry sauce that I forgot to take with me to the in-laws’ for our sauce-less Thanksgiving feast?
Luckily, with a little digging and some help from my food blogger friends, I was able to come up with several Thanksgiving leftover recipes that don’t use turkey. These vegetarian Thanksgiving leftover recipes will make quick use of your lingering mashed potatoes, that little bit of pumpkin puree in the back of the fridge, the giant vat of leftover stuffing, cranberry sauce (grr), and there are even a couple of ideas for that leftover slice of pumpkin pie.
- Scalloped Potato Grilled Cheese – BS in the Kitchen
- Make-Ahead Potato Crescent Rolls – Yummy. Healthy. Easy.
- Thanksgiving Leftover Poutine – Farm Fresh Eats
- Potato Cinnamon Rolls – I Heart Eating
- Mashed Potato Cakes with Raspberry Ginger Mustard Chutney – An Edible Mosaic
- Baked Potato Soup – Budget Gourmet Mom
- Tacos de Papa (Potato Tacos) – Sweet Life
- Leftover Parmesan Mashed Potato Patties – Skinny Taste
Leftover Sweet Potatoes
- Sweet Potato Spice Cake with Pecan Streusel Topping – Shockingly Delicious
- Sweet Potato Biscuits – Home Cooking Memories
- Spinach Balls – The Kitchen Is My Playground
- Sweet Potato & Cornbread Hash with Vegetarian Sausage Gravy – The Kitchn
- Stuffing Frittata – Robin Miller / Food Network
Leftover Dinner Rolls
- Crunchy Hawaiian French Toast – Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts
- Customizable Breakfast Bread Bowls – Perfecting the Pairing
Leftover Macaroni & Cheese
- Mac & Cheese Stuffed Brown Sugar Balsamic Portobellos – How Sweet Eats
- Next-Day Mac and Cheese “Toast” – Alton Brown/Food Network
Leftover Cranberry Sauce
- Leftover Cranberry Sauce Bread – Oh My Veggies
- Cranberry, Pear, and Brie Grilled Cheese
- Three Ingredient Cranberry Balsamic Dressing and Other Ideas For Leftover Cranberry Sauce – Cupcakes and Kale Chips
- Cranberry Balsamic Ketchup – Cupcakes and Kale Chips
- Leftover Cranberry Sauce Pancakes with Pecans
More Ideas for Leftover Cranberry Sauce
- 9 Ways to Use Leftover Cranberry Sauce – Oh My Veggies
- 12 Ways to Use Leftover Cranberry Sauce – Cook the Story
Leftover Pumpkin Puree
More Ideas for Leftover Pumpkin Puree
- 50 Ways to Use Up Leftover Pumpkin Puree – 52 Kitchen Adventures
Leftover Pumpkin Pie
- Pumpkin Pie Breakfast Casserole – Oh She Glows
- Leftover Pumpkin Pie Shakes – The Kitchn
- Leftover Pumpkin Pie Spice Bread – Gayle Covner / Parade Magazine
This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you click on a link and make a purchase, I may receive a portion of the proceeds. More about this here.