15 Vegetarian and Vegan Baked Beans Recipes
When you picture a side dish made of beans, you might not necessarily think of meat. But there it is – bacon, ham – lurking in baked bean recipes at neighborhood barbecues everywhere. Cue Jaws music.
So what’s a vegan or vegetarian to do? Offer to bring the baked beans yourself, that’s what! Vegetarian and vegan baked beans are the perfect protein-packed potluck dish and, if there aren’t many other options for you, they can make for a satisfying main too.
Bonus: with one of these full-flavored vegetarian baked beans recipes, you might just be surprised how many carnivores clamor for them too.
1. Maple Baked Beans from Oh She Glows
2. Slow Cooker Vegetarian Maple-Sriracha Baked Beans from Kitchen Treaty
3. Vegetarian Baked Beans from A Way to Garden (a favorite gardening blog!)
4. Boston Baked Beans from Dizzy, Busy, and Hungry
5. Small-Batch Vegan Boston Baked Beans from An Edible Mosaic
6. Slow Cooker Vegetarian Boston Baked Beans from The Lemon Bowl
7. Homemade Vegetarian Baked Beans (a 15-minute recipe!) from Amuse Your Bouche
8. Brown Sugar Barbecue Baked Beans from The Veg Life
9. Clean Eating Slow Cooker BBQ Beans from ifoodreal
10. Slow Cooker Vegan Mango Barbecue Baked Beans from Kitchen Treaty
12. Crock Pot Coconut Curry Baked Beans from Kitchen Treaty
13. Slow Cooker Speedy Baked Beans from Healthy Slow Cooking
14. Smoky Apple Baked Beans from Fat Free Vegan Kitchen
15. Slow Cooker Vegan Pumpkin Baked Beans from Kitchen Treaty
And that’s a wrap! What are your favorite ways to enjoy baked beans? Share in the comments below!
This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you click on a link and make a purchase, I may receive a portion of the proceeds. More about this here.