Fruit salsa is the yin to my yang. The Sonny to my Cher. The … I don’t even know. I just really like the stuff!
So I thought I’d ask my food blogging friends for their own favorites – and scour the interwebs while I was at it. Guys, fruit salsa can be made from so many different types of fruit! You’ve probably sunk your teeth into strawberry salsa scrumptiousness and mango deliciousness, but what about kiwi? Watermelon? Dragonfruit?! It’s all here.
Dig in to over 40 fruit salsa recipes. Summer’s made!
Table of Contents
- Berry Salsa Recipes
- Tropical Salsa Recipes
- Melon Salsa Recipes
- Stone Fruit Salsas
- Citrus Salsas
- More Fruit Salsas
- Fruit Overload Salsas
Berry Salsa Recipes
- Strawberry Jalapeno Salsa – Kitchen Treaty
- Strawberry Salsa with Hatch Chiles – Farm Fresh Feasts
- Strawberry Mango Salsa – iFoodReal
- Strawberry Salsa with Pie Crust Chips – Crazy for Crust
- Two-Ingredient Easy Cranberry Salsa – Rachel Cooks
- Trina’s Cranberry Salsa – Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Blueberry, Strawberry, & Jicama Salsa – Two Peas and Their Pod
- Blueberry Corn Salsa – Cook Nourish Bliss
- Berry Salsa – Taste, Love, and Nourish
- Pear Blackberry Salsa – Jen’s Favorite Cookies
- Mojito Berry Salsa – Hezzi D’s Books and Cooks
Tropical Salsa Recipes
- Pineapple Avocado Salsa – The Blond Cook
- Sweet and Spicy Pineapple Salsa – Culinary Hill
- Heidi’s Pineapple Salsa – Aggie’s Kitchen
- Pineapple Pico de Gallo – The Creative Bite
- Dragon Fruit Salsa – Fearless Dining
- Mango Black Bean Salsa – An Edible Mosaic
- Chachos Mango Salsa – CopyKat Recipes
- Black Bean, Avocado, & Mango Salsa – Bake Love Give
- Mango Pepperoncini Salsa – Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Tequila-Spiked Mango & Avocado Salsa – Floating Kitchen
- Passionfruit Strawberry Salsa – How Sweet Eats
Melon Salsa Recipes
- Cantaloupe Habanero Salsa – The View from Great Island
- Watermelon Salsa – Reluctant Entertainer
- Honeydew Salsa – Restless Chipotle
- Mojito Melon Salsa – How Sweet It Is
Stone Fruit Salsas
- Peach Salsa – Hey Nutrition Lady
- Peach Salsa with Mint – Love & Lemons
- Nectarine Salsa – Pick Up Limes
- Nectarine Basil Salsa – Pinch of Yum
- Cherry Salsa – The View From Great Island
- Cherry Peach Salsa – Farm Fresh Feasts
- Grilled Cherry Salsa – How Sweet It Is
- Citrus Salsa – Rachel Cooks
- Blood Orange Salsa – Plant Based RD
- Kiwi and Tangerine Salsa – Taste and Tell
More Fruit Salsas
Crunchy apples, sweet pears, juicy grapes, and even persimmon!
- Apple Salsa – Serious Eats
- Pear Salsa – Kitchen Konfidence
- 5-Ingredient Pear-Pomegranate Salsa – Gimme Some Oven
- Grape Salsa – Cook Nourish Bliss
- Persimmon Salsa – Feasting at Home
Fruit Overload Salsas
So much variety in these fruit salsas!
- Spicy Fruit Salsa – The View from Great Island
- Summer Salsa – The Lean Green Bean
- Fruit Salsa Recipe (with kiwi, pineapple, mango, orange, blood orange, & strawberries!) – Know Your Produce
- Fruit Salsa – Real Housemoms
What’s your favorite fruit salsa? Share in the comments below!
40+ Fruit Salsa Recipes
- Strawberry Jalapeno Salsa
- Cranberry Salsa
- Blueberry Corn Salsa
- Pear Blackberry Salsa
- Pineapple Avocado Salsa
- Dragon Fruit Salsa
- Mango Pepperoncini Salsa
- Cantaloupe Habanero Salsa
- Honeydew Salsa
- Peach Salsa
- Cherry Salsa
- Blood Orange Salsa
- Apple Salsa
- Grape Salsa
- Choose a fruit salsa recipe.
- Try it, enjoy, and then come back to find another to try!
Far and away my favorite salsa recipe, if not my favorite food of all time, is http://www.mountainmamacooks.com/2015/03/pineapple-blender-salsa/. I have made this recipe at least 20 times since I discovered it last year. I’m addicted!
Pineapple salsas are so good! This one looks incredible.
This is a delicious collection of fruit salsas, just in time for spring and summer entertaining. Thank you so much for including me in your roundup. Happy Mother’s Day!
The sweet backdrop for the spice makes salsa kind of explosive. I tried pineapple peach from a local grocer.