Every Christmas gathering needs a festive beverage, am I right? Take it old school and break out the punch bowl, because I have a Christmas Punch recipe here that’ll deliver.
Christmas Punch is just about the easiest thing you’ll make this holiday. Mix together the juices, stir in the ginger ale, add some garnishes, and everyone’s refreshed!
Christmas Punch Ingredients
This Christmas punch has the easiest list of ingredients:
- Cranberry-pomegranate juice – Tart, juicy, Christmassy, kind of a must. Substitute cranberry juice + pomegranate juice if necessary.
- White grape juice – For sweetness and irresistible flavor
- Orange juice – Because it’s delicious, and it turns the whole thing the perfect shade of pinkish-red
- Ginger ale – a must in punch! But feel free to sub in a lemon-lime soda if you prefer.
- Garnishes like fresh cranberries, rosemary (sugared or plain), orange slices, and pomegranate arils
I like Christmas Punch served ice cold, so I’ll mix up the juices then refrigerate – up to a few days! – and pull out the punch when it’s time to serve it. I’ll quickly stir in some also-ice-cold ginger ale and this festive non-alcoholic Christmas punch is served.
The fresh cranberries are 110% for looks and if you feel like they’re in the way, just keep ’em in the punch bowl or pitcher, but out of the glasses (especially if little kids are partaking!)
Still thirsty? Here are some more Christmas drinks:
- Hot Spiced Apple Cider has been my go-to for, gosh, decades now. I love to have some in the Crock Pot just waiting for company. Perfectly festive just the way it is or add a splash of rum for those that want it.
- Glühwein is red wine warmed with spices and citrus. Guaranteed to warm the adults in your group from their head to their toes.
- Vegan Eggnog is so easy and delicious you might not ever go back to the eggy version!
- Slow Cooker Rosemary-Cranbery Mulled Cider is rosy-red and so delicious.
- Slow Cooker Peppermint Lattes are perfect for waking up on Christmas morning.
For the punch:
- 4 cups cranberry-pomegranate juice (1 liter or 32 ounces; can substitute 3 cups cranberry juice + 1 cup pomegranate juice)
- 4 cups white grape juice (1 liter or 32 ounces)
- 2 cups orange juice (1/2 liter or 16 ounces)
- 2 cups ginger ale (1/2 liter or 16 ounces; you can substitute a lemon-lime soda like Sprite)
For the garnishes:
- Orange slices
- Fresh cranberries
- Pomegranate arils
- Rosemary (fresh springs, or go for <a href="https://www.kitchentreaty.com/sugared-rosemary/">sugared rosemary</a> for extra sparkle)
- 1 Punch bowl or large pitcher
- In a large punch bowl or pitcher, combine the chilled juices.
- Stir in the ginger ale right before serving.
- Add garnishes to punch, both in the punch bowl and after ladling/pouring into individual glasses.
- Add ice if desired (I like this punch ice cold).